Monday, February 18, 2008

Hidden Bookcase Door

OK so MrH is supposed to be remodeling our basement because we want to sell our house. And because we have 6 kids in a 1200 square foot house with another 1200 feet of unused basement space. You can see how far he's gotten with everything in the background. However, he's giving a lot of love to the door. Yes, that's right the door of my new bedroom. The one that was supposed to be finished before E2 was born.

You've gotta love a guy who makes the door a secret hidden bookshelf.


All you do is pull out a certain secret book and it opens up. This is what my husband does with a long weekend. I can't wait till the pretty new door blends in with the pretty new walls around it. I'll keep you posted.

I had a productive weekend, too. I trimmed the roses, pulled out last year's broccoli- all but one because it looks like it is growing back or something, it's my experiment. I emptied out all my kitchen cabinets and cleaned them out, even wiped down the bottles of stuff and mopped and swept. I removed everything dead from all of my outdoor planters and flowerbeds.

No comments: